Saturday, August 19, 2006

A holiday

The other day I was on a bus taking a trip I have taken a hundred times before. However, I usually sit on the right side of the bus but today I had to sit on the left, and low and behold, I saw something I have never noticed before, I buddhist temple and a HUGE wall! They were both on a mountain side. I had seen this mountain before but because of the way they are situated on the mountain I had not seen them before now. I was shocked! I was even more shocked when I couldn't find them in any travel books or online. I called the tourist info line and they informed me that those temples are not really for tourist they house "mudang" (moo dAHng) Korean style shaiman. I was intrigued! I wanted to go! She said I could go but not to expect much. I was out the door in about 10 minutes. To get there I had to walk through. literally, a construction site, they are building a big ole apartment complex right in front of the place, so sad! Anyway, the place is special because it is situated on top of a geomagnetic center. That means it has a lot of power and strength for healing and physic powers. I walked around and chatted with a woman who was a Mudang and she told me a bit about what she does, how she does it and how much it cost. For a son, be prepared to shell out about $10,000. YEAH! I need a job change! I asked about her accurate she is in getting people to have sons. She told me that if they follow her instructions and do what they are suppose to, 100%! I was surprised by that. I told her I was about to go to grad school and start a whole new life and she said if I would like to have a "luck ceremony" I could for only $1000. I think I will take my chances with fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home